DECA Health specializes is partnering with regional hospitals and medical facilities to bring high quality pain management services to smaller and mid-sized communities.
Pain Management care has become the fast growing and most in demand medical speciality across the United States. DECA Health has been on the forefront of partnering with hospitals throughout the midwest to bring high quality integrated pain management services to their existing patient population. By leveraging existing hospital resources and combining them with our recruitment efforts and model for successful hospital practices, we can provide patients and clinical staff with the hospital based pain management resources they need to be successful.
DECA Health can provide your hospital or medical facility with all the tools needed for clinical success, including:
- EMR development
- Supply chain management
- Call center services
- Full protocol development
- Compliance and oversight
- Provider information manuals
- Financial projections and budgeting
- Billing and collections for professional services
- Billing assistance for facility charges (if desired)
- Monthly benchmarking and practice feedback
- Quality and outcome tracking
- Staff training and in-servicing
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- Clinical and support staff leasing
- Medical equipment purchasing
- Facility design and construction monitoring
Pain management can be an incredible opportunity for both clinical and business success.
It is an affordable way to help improve your clinical offerings and bottom line without investing in expensive equipment or buildouts. By partnering with DECA Health, we can help make pain management a successful and fully integrated part of your existing hospital or medical practice.
For more information about DECA Health’s management and development services, or to find out how you can partner with DECA to start a pain management practice of your own, contact our director of business development Lisa Seel at LSeel@decahealth.com, or by phone at (866) 908-3514.